Why Choose Bussard’s All-Pro Automotive
for your auto repair and maintenance needs?
First, thank you for considering our auto repair shop for your needs. My staff and I greatly appreciate it. We look forward to providing you with the kind of service you really want from an auto repair shop. We have a great family of loyal customers that have come to depend on us. Here are the main reasons to choose our shop:
- We are a family business for over 30 years and in business since 1942. In 1977 the father of the current owner purchased the long established radiator repair shop that had been in business since 1942. Gary, the current owner, began working in the shop as a child and eventually became the owner of the shop. Gary is currently an ASE Certified Technician that is certified in all areas and is an ASE Master Technician.
- We are one of the only AAA Approved Repair shops around. Fewer than 5% of all Southern Californian auto repair shops ever become AAA Approved. To receive this important status we must qualify every year with AAA. You see, they must know we are a good shop, so they can feel confident to send their members here when they need car repair. They inspect our shop, and more importantly, they survey our customers every year to ensure we are giving them a high level of care and service.
- Our Technical Staff is very qualified. In addition to Gary, the owner, being an ASE Master Technician, many of our other technicians are ASE Certified as well. The staff each have at least 10 years of individual experience.
- We are a full service auto repair shop. We can provide every auto repair and maintenance service from full engine replacements to routine oil change services and tires.
More information on the auto repair services we provide.
- Same Day service for most repairs and maintenance. We realize the importance of having transportation. So, we make every effort possible to get your car back to you as soon as possible. Our goal is always to get it back to you the same day. Obviously, there are some situations and repairs that require more than one day. In those cases, we help arrange a rental car at a discount.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service. Don’t worry about arranging a ride. Just bring your car to us for your appointment and we will give you a ride to your home or office and pick you up again when your car is ready. Discuss details with your advisor.
- Complimentary Towing Service. We do work hard to help ensure that you won’t need a tow truck because of a breakdown. But it does happen and when it does, just call us and we’ll see what we can do to arrange a complimentary tow service for your vehicle to get to our shop. Call our staff for all the details and see how we can help you.
- Complimentary Rental Cars. We strive to get most repairs done the same day you come in, however some repairs require that your car is here more than a day — it just can’t be avoided. When it does need to be here more than a day, ask about arranging a complimentary rental car for you. Call our staff for all the details and how we can help you.
- Best Quality Parts and Fluids. While many shops cut every corner they can to increase their profits, we don’t sacrifice your safety and peace of mind with inferior products. Our experience tells us that when we do this, we lose customers. This is because they come back because of problems. We know you demand the work done right and you want to depend on it. We do this by using the very best parts and fluids for your auto repairs and maintenance.
- Strong investment into equipment. Having the right equipment is extremely important. It allows us to complete the diagnosis and repair your car properly. Other shops that don’t use the right equipment often resort to just replacing parts until the problem is fixed. This results in unnecessary come-backs, and added expense to you when those unneeded parts cannot be returned to the vendors.
- We are nice people too. We speak to you in terns that you understand and thus prevent miscommunication. You can feel free to ask as many questions you like and rely on us for quality information about your car and the service at hand.