In need of brake service near Pasadena? Bussard’s Automotive Center is here to take care of you. We provide brake inspections, and will also inspect your brakes at the time of your scheduled maintenance or oil changes. Wondering what the signs are that your vehicle requires new brake installation? We’ve developed a shortlist for you of symptoms to look out for when considering brake service near Pasadena:
- The most obvious sign is a brake light on the dash. If you see this light, schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Brakes are one of the most critical safety components of your vehicle.
- Do you smell a burning smell while driving?
- Do you hear noises when you apply pressure to the brakes? These noises may sound like grinding, squeaking, or squealing noise.
- When you apply pressure to the brakes is there a vibration feel? Does your vehicle seem to wobble?
- When you make a quick stop does the car seem to bounce up and down?
- Is there leaking fluid in your garage or driveway?
- When you apply pressure to the brake pedal does it feel soft or spongy?
- Does your vehicle pull to one side when you brake?
If any of these symptoms sound like they apply to your vehicle, we recommend scheduling an appointment for a brake inspection as soon as possible. We understand that brake service near Pasadena can be inconvenient. The good news is that if your appointment is scheduled in the morning, we can provide same-day service for most brake repairs or new brake installations. We also offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from home or work within our service area. Give us a call today at (323)-255-5566 or, conveniently request an appointment online by clicking here. We look forward to seeing you soon for your brake service or new brake installation.